As a director and producer, my services include conceptualizing an initial story idea through scriptwriting, shooting, editing and finally distribution to an audience.
- Development – The script is written and drafted into a workable blueprint for a film.
- Pre-production – Preparations are made for the shoot, in which cast and crew are hired, locations are selected, and sets are built.
- Production – The raw elements for the finished film are recorded
- Post-production – The film is edited; music tracks (and songs) are composed, performed and recorded; sound effects are designed and recorded; and any other computer-graphic ‘visual’ effects are digitally added, and the film is fully completed.
- Sales and distribution – The film is screened for potential buyers (distributors), is picked up by a distributor and reaches its theater and/or home media audience.